Guest Obsessed [GO] Technology is a quarterly report that tracks consumer attitudes and experiences with technology when eating and drinking out.
Working in partnership with CGA, GO Technology polls 5,000 GB adults to gain a greater understand of their behaviour and approach to technology in the hospitality industry. The research is conducted quarterly to gain an insight over a period of time to measure consumer behaviour and trends, helping operators to keep one step ahead.
- ONLINE BOOKINGS OVERTAKE THE TELEPHONE FOR RESERVING A TABLE
- Hotels check-in late with Technology
- The Need for Speed
- Technology at the table feeds profits
- UK consumers hungry to track home delivery
- Customer Feedback Eating in to Positive Reviews
- GO Technology reveals appetite for seamless booking experience
- Hospitality Apps are on the Up
- Latest GO Technology Research: Hotel Focus
- Latest Research from GO Technology
- Big Data – What is it?
- Calling Time on the Digital Shop Window
- GET SMART TO THE NEW WAVE
- When it comes to dining out the US and GB are oceans apart
- It’s all systems GO for Mobile Payment as demand rises
- THE NEED FOR SPEED