The following companies are members of the Zonal Group:
- Zonal Retail Data Systems Limited (also trading as Acquire, akru, Freshnet, iZone, liveRES, TXD, Zonal, Zonal Marketing Technologies from time to time) a company incorporated in Scotland under the Companies Acts (No. SC069596) and having its registered office at 1 Tanfield, Edinburgh, EH3 5DA
- TXD Limited a company incorporated in England and Wales under the Companies Acts (No. 05326496) and having its registered office is at 1 Cheshire House, Prime Point, Hurricane Close, Stafford, Staffordshire, ST16 1GZ
- LiveRES Limited a company incorporated in England and Wales under the Companies Acts (No. 07273782) and having its registered office is at 1 Cheshire House, Prime Point, Hurricane Close, Stafford, Staffordshire, ST16 1GZ
- Freshnet Systems Limited a company incorporated in England and Wales under the Companies Acts (No. 04083361) and having its registered office is at Unit 1, 115 Milton Park, Milton, Abingdon, OX14 4RZ
- Comtrex Systems Corporation Limited a company incorporated in England and Wales under the Companies Acts (No. 01367328) and having its registered office at C/O Zonal Retail Data Systems Limited 115A Milton Park, Abingdon, OX14 4RZ
- Mission Integrated Systems Limited a company incorporated in England and Wales under the Companies Acts (No. 04311269) and having its registered office at C/O Zonal Retail Data Systems Limited 115A Milton Park, Abingdon, OX14 4RZ
- Redpepper Solutions Limited a company incorporated in England and Wales under the Companies Acts (No. 04516848) and having its registered office at C/O Zonal Retail Data Systems Limited 115A Milton Park, Abingdon, OX14 4RZ
- High Level Software Ltd a company incorporated in England and Wales under the Companies Acts (No. 08528572) and having its registered office at Zonal, Unit 1, 115 Milton Park, Milton, Abingdon, OX14 4RZ
- Zonal Hospitality Systems, Inc. a company incorporated in the state of Florida, USA
- Comtrex Systems Corporation a company incorporated in the state of Delaware, USA
The Zonal Group companies are data controllers and will use your personal information as described in this Policy.
How information is collected from applicants (or a recruitment agent) in relation to a job application and how such information is processed and retained is covered by and governed by the Zonal Group’s Job Applicant Data Policy (as applicable from time to time).
How information is collected from our customers and processed and retained in connection with our services to our customers is covered by the terms of our contracts and terms & conditions of trade (as applicable from time to time).
Personal Information and Data
We collect information about Users in a variety of ways; including (but not limited to) when Users visit one of our Zonal Websites, fill out a form, upload any documents to one of our Zonal Websites, seek to purchase any Zonal App, in correspondence with us (including via e-mail), by telephone and when you visit our offices. We also collect information in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Websites.
The information we collect depends on how you communicate with us but will include the following personal data:
- Date of Birth – To make sure you are old enough to enter any of our competitions and for our own internal analysis and research.
- Gender – For our own internal analysis and research.
- Email address – We ask for your email address so that, where you have indicated your acceptance, we can send you emails about our company and offers.
- Telephone number – We ask for your telephone number so that, where you have indicated your acceptance, we can send you SMSs/text messages about our company and offers.
- Address and post code – So, where you have indicated your acceptance, we can send you letters about our company and offers and for our own internal analysis and research.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Website related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We will collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Zonal Websites or seek to purchase any Zonal App. Non-personal identification information may include the location of the User, the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about a User’s means of connection to the Zonal Websites or a Zonal App store, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilised and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
A cookie is a small file that can be placed on your device that allows us to recognise and remember you. It is sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive or tablet or mobile device.
How we use collected information
Zonal may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide our services to you (or your organisation).
- To host, administer and improve our Zonal Websites and how Users’ review and/or purchase Zonal Apps.
- To respond to Users’ inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
- To improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Websites feature.
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest.
- To send periodic emails.
- For recruitment of employees and hiring of contractors.
If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. If you opt-out of receiving marketing communications we will keep a record on our system that you do not wish to receive communications from us.
How we protect your information and its retention
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Zonal Websites.
We will retain your information, if submitted, for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
Sharing your personal information
Subject as provided below, we do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Zonal Websites or Zonal App stores or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third-parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission. Personal identification information will not be shared with third-parties, unless we have your consent to do so.
Your personal information and your rights
You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in the personal information we hold about you. You also have the right to ask for a copy of the information held by us. You may also ask us to delete the personal information we hold about you. As a security measure, we may require proof of your identity before we make any changes to your information or provide a copy of your information. We reserve the right to charge a small administrative charge if you ask to access your information.
Please contact DPO@Zonal.co.uk or the Data Protection Officer at Zonal Retail Data Systems Ltd, 1 Tanfield, Edinburgh, EH3 5DA if you wish to update your information, correct any inaccuracies, obtain a copy of your personal information or request us to delete your personal information.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Zonal Websites that link to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third-parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Zonal Websites. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other websites, including websites that have a link to our Zonal Websites, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Zonal Website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Zonal Websites. Your continued use of the Zonal Websites following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Zonal Retail Data Systems Ltd
+44 (0)131 477 8200
Last updated: 19/03/2020