Hospitality table booking trends in 2022
In today’s hyper-connected, always-on world, going online for many consumers is their first (and only) port of call when searching for pubs, bars and restaurants to visit.
Social media has evolved from a place to keep in contact with friends and family, to an environment where people can also follow and engage with their favourite brands, and search engines have overwhelmingly become the place consumers to go find information about products and services. In more recent years, these platforms have also become the go-to place for customers to make bookings.
But how do customers use social media platforms and search engines to find hospitality venues? What are they looking for? How do they want to book? And more importantly, where is their behaviour headed in the future?
In our latest GO Technology research report, produced in association with hospitality insights company, CGA, and social bookings experts Mozrest, we discovered how 5,000 consumers are using social media and search engines. Download the report to discover how they’re engaging with their favourite hospitality brands on these platforms and the massive opportunities for savvy operators and marketers to leverage Google and social media to boost bookings and generate more revenue – not just now, but in the future.
Why should I download this report?
- Key social media statistics for 2022 that affect the UK hospitality industry
- How to leverage direct bookings through Facebook, Instagram and Google Reservations
- How people are searching for venues using Google and virtual assistants like Alexa
- The importance of social media channels used by 18 to 24-year-olds such as Snapchat and TikTok
- Ideas for how to use social media to increase table bookings