2023 is set to be another bumper year for the staycation, with 81% of British hotel guests looking to stay at a UK hotel in 2023, as financial pressures deter international travel and habits formed during the pandemic continue to draw consumers to making their holiday plans within the UK rather than travelling abroad.
But what are guests looking for when booking accommodation? How are they finding it? And what do they expect during their stay?
In our latest GO Technology research report, produced in partnership with hospitality insights firm CGA by NielsenIQ, we surveyed 2,000 hotel guests who have stayed in UK hotels and accommodation in the past six months to find the answers!
Download the full report to discover:
- How far reviews go when influencing guests’ decisions
- The trustworthiness of different booking methods
- Top discovery tools guests use to find accommodation to book
- Guest demand for F&B facilities and room service
- The tech solutions guests want to see to make their stay seamless