Introducing the TBC Pub Company
Three sites: The Bridge Inn, Ratho, The Crusoe, Largo and The Ship Inn, Elie – Scotland
10 beautiful, boutique guest bedrooms
Winners of Scotland’s AA Pub of the Year
Each with a unique venue, vibe and flavour
“We were facing inefficiencies with checks being missed and walkouts – the whole solution was complicated for staff.”Graham Bucknall, Director, The TBC Pub Company
The business challenge
As champions of quality local and seasonal produce, the TBC Pub Company were looking to invest in a high-quality, integrated technology suite to match – to improve efficiencies and maximise revenues across their three sites and deliver an even better customer experience.
- Searching for a user-friendly solution to replace their existing basic POS
- Needed an effective booking solution to manage capacity, and reduce wait times
- Were looking for a system to effectively manage room bookings and view customer accounts in one place.
“Zonal’s back-office system is simple and intuitive for our front-of-house staff to use and has brought in tighter cash control – exactly what you’re looking for as owners of the business.”Graham Bucknall, Director, The TBC Pub Company
TBC Pubs invested in Zonal’s core EPoS solution to begin with. Having heard good things from previous users, they trialled a few systems and settled on Zonal. Since then, they have also adopted Zonal’s integrated payment solution, Order & Pay, Click & Collect, online bookings and table management, and our property management system, High Level Software.
- A powerful EPoS with a good back-office system and a simple front of house user experience
- Insightful reporting and business analytics
- A centralised, cloud-based reservations diary, giving customers the ability to book quickly
- Food and drink bills seamlessly integrated with room bookings
- Quick and convenient ordering from tables
- An intuitive property management system that seamlessly integrates food and drink bills with room bookings.
- Greater visibility over customer transactions and reduced mistakes
- A safe and superior customer experience across both their sites
“When compared to other apps, we found Zonal’s to be much cleaner and easier to navigate; we found the cheaper apps didn’t look as professional, with only basic branding and customisation options. Our customers often say it looks like we built it ourselves, it looks and feels expensive!”Graham Bucknall, Director, The TBC Pub Company
Implementing Zonal’s integrated solutions has given TBC Pubs a huge range of benefits across every level of the business.