Tackling the impact of customer no-shows
The latest GO Technology report from Zonal and CGA revealed that one in seven people admit to failing to honour their reservations since hospitality reopened in April. But what do we know about these no-shows, and what can you do about it?
In this webinar industry experts from CGA, Bums on Seats and Zonal discuss the damaging impact customer no-shows have on operators and what you can do to tackle them.
Key insights include:
- Overview of the recent GO Technology consumer research
- Analysis into the scale and causes of no-shows, as well as the worst offenders
- Top tips on you can prevent them from happening
- Karl Chessell, Business Unit Director – Hospitality Operators and Food, EMEA, CGA
- Amber Staynings, CEO, Bums on Seats
- Henri Jooste, Strategic Product Manager, Zonal
Join the campaign to make no-shows a thing of the past
No-shows cost the hospitality industry an estimated £17.6 billion in lost sales every year. Join our group of passionate industry supporters to help spread the message far and wide and encourage customers to #ShowUpForHospitality.