In this Introduction to Acquire training course you will learn how to use the basic functions of Acquire head office including; creating delivery schedules, creating outlets, groups and tags, uploading catalogues and availability and managing par levels.
The online training course consists of a variety of interactive modules, how to videos and downloadable quick reference guides. At the end of the course you will undertake a knowledge check to ensure you have a full understanding of the modules.
This is an online, e-learning training course that you can do at a time and location to suit you. We also offer this training course as a face-to-face course, delivered by our expert trainers either in Edinburgh, Oxfordshire (see our offices) or at a location and time to suit you. Our face-to-face training can also be fully customised to help you get the most out of your Acquire purchase-to-pay solution.
What you will learn
- How to manage outlets, groups and tags. Learn how to group outlets for easier system management and identification and how to add tags to products to link them to specific sites or suppliers.
- How to upload delivery schedules to ensure delivery cut-offs are adhered to and stock rotation optimised.
- Learn how to publish amendments to delivery schedules to cater for public holidays or one-off changes.
- How to upload product catalogues as Acquire doesn’t have to be used solely for products that are managed within Zonal’s EPoS system.
- How to manage product availability and assign to individual outlets.
- How to manage stock rotation and increase shelf life using stock on hand and minimum stock levels creating orders.
- How to set up notifications when orders are placed, dispatched and accepted at an estate and local level.
- How to set up notifications when products are marked out of stock, or if there are faults with external systems.
Get in touch
Use the form below to let us know your training requirements, including how many people you are looking to train and where you would like the course to run.